Photographer and Videographer: Should I start blogging again?

By Unknown - 13:35

I think it's fair to say its been a long long time since I last posted on this blog.

Lots of things have changed in my life and also technologically, but I think I can do this again.

So let's catch you up to date with where I am...

I am now a freelance videographer, and you can officially hire me for all your photo needs, whether it be for headshots, a fashion shoot, your wedding, an event, your pets... You name it, I do it! Here are some of the photos I have taken recently so you can see my ability and strengths.




I am also a freelance videographer, so you can also hire me for all your video and editing needs. I can be contacted to organise some shoots if any of you are interested!



To take things onto a more personal level, I now have a new little rescue (pomeranian cross?) dog as an addition to the mad house that I call my home. His name is Milo and he is the most adorable little white fluffball I've ever seen. To be honest, all he does is sleep and play which is absolute life goals. What a life to live huh? I guess he deserves it after the rocky start he got. Let me know what you think he is (like breed wise) because honestly none of us have a clue and it baffled the rehoming centre too.


Also, I have finally reached the end of university and will be graduating from Coventry University with a BA Hons in Journalism and Media later this year. University has certainly been an experience in my life that I will never forget for a number of reasons, but I cant wait to establish myself as the media producer that I was always meant to be. Bring it on :D

Anyway, I won't chew your ear off this time. Let me know what you want to hear about on this blog nowadays. I'm thinking about doing what it's really like being a freelancer behind the scenes, as well as showing you my shoots and tips and tricks I pick up along the way.

Until next time, happy snapping :)

Meg x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments